Purpose of the Role: Work in a fast-paced environment to acquire new customers, increase the recurring revenue growth of Niio, and make sure all aspects of the sales process meet the requirements of the client and the company.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Manages leads throughout the sales process
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online and onsite, customer site demos to prospects
- Proven sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to hit your number consistently
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Hubspot or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with a “do-what-it-takes” approach
- Want to work at a startup and are ok with things constantly changing
What’s in it for you?
Working for Niio will constantly challenge you and keep you thinking creatively about how to shape the day to day experience of your customers.
To apply send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org